The Council for Private Education (CPE) has stipulated that all Private Education Institutions (PEIs) must sign a standard PEI-Student Contract with students. The contract lays out the important terms and conditions governing the relationship between the student and Stansfield College.
The Standard Student Contract clearly states the following:
- Course title with modules or subjects clearly listed
- Date of commencement and completion of each intake/course
- Scheduled holidays
- Examinations and/or assignment dates for each intake/course
- Name of organisation awarding/conferring the results and certificates
- Fee collection schedule
- Withdrawal, transfer & refund policy
The contract is available in few languages and the details can be verified from www.cpe.gov.sg.
You may view the details of a Student Contract by downloading one of the following PDF Documents:cpe-standard-pei-student-contract-version-3.pdf